The A_IATRIS infrastructure offers a unique one-stop shop access to the combined expertise and sophisticated technologies that are required to advance new products through the translational chain, from target validation to early clinical trials.
Facilities available in A_IATRIS:
- Animal facilities for preclinical validation studies;
- Screening facilities to identify and characterize new pharmacological targets;
- High-resolution imaging facilities for preclinical and clinical validation studies;
- Cyclotrons for the production of tracers;
- Patient Cohorts of different diseases and population to develop and validate new hypotheses of innovative diagnostic and therapeutic strategies;
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) facilities;
- Facilities for phase I clinical trials.
Expertise available in A_IATRIS:
- Multidisciplinary teams to follow drug development;
- Regulatory competence;
- Training program.